In order to operate a Construction Waste Removal Company, a Class 2 Registration is required. A Class 2 Registration (Registration for the removal of Construction and Demolition Debris) is required for an individual or business engaging solely in the removal of waste material resulting from building demolition, construction, alteration or excavation.
Before you register, please make sure to have the following documents:
- Applicable Business Certificate based on your business’s legal structure
- Employee Identification Number
- Employee Disability Coverage
- Unemployment Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation or Proof of Exemption
Once you have the necessary documents completed, you will need to register for the following:
- Class 2 Registration you will be redirected to an application and instructions that will guide you along the process of registering.
- Self-Hauler Registration is required for any person or business removing waste generated by their business. You will be guided through the application process with specific instructions that are included in the link.
- Commercial Vehicle Registration must be issued for each vehicle that is used in the waste removal of your business. Registration must be done through the Department of Motor Vehicles.
Additional Requirements that your business must comply with include:
- Portable Fire Extinguisher
- Recycling and Waste Removal (list of private carters)
Below is helpful information in regards to your business and the way that it will operate: