- This event has passed.
Learn QuickBooks for MAC
March 9, 2016 @ 5:45 pm - 8:45 pm$179
Please note that this event has been cancelled.
This two-day (March 9 and 16) QuickBooks course aims to provide the technical know-how for people looking to learn how to use this program effectively. Very few places offer classes on MAC QuickBooks, so learn it here first!
Please note this class is specifically geared to entrepreneurs working in the MAC environment and using QuickBooks for MAC.
In this class you will work hands-on with QuickBooks for MAC. If you do not bring a MAC laptop with QuickBooks installed, you will be unable to take the class. Any version from 2012 through current QuickBooks will work for this class.
In this class you will:
- Set up your Chart of Accounts properly
- Customize your QuickBooks file according to your business needs
- Learn how to navigate the program
- Learn the basics of accounts receivable/accounts payable
- Reconcile your accounts
- Run & understand pertinent financial reports
Why take a class on Quickbooks?
– Because your receipts fade and storage of your data is difficult without it. (You can link transactions and make things much easier if you are ever audited).
– Quickbooks helps you create analytic reports you can use to make better business decisions and keep your bookkeeping tight.
– Because MS Excel is not made for bookkeeping! You lose out on power information created by QB reports.
– Save money come tax time. Save between 5 hours/month of manual entry and over $4,200 a year come tax time by using QuickBooks.*
– Manual entries and bank statement importation can create lost transactions and no reconciliation.
*Based on normal retainer fee paid for bookkeeping.
As a non-profit, QEDC needs donations in order to keep serving our community. If you would like to make a tax-deductible contribution, please click the button below.