Where the smallest of Small Business Thrive
|The PRIME MicroEntrepreneur Program can help you turn your potential into business profits. If you are a microentpreneurs, we can provide you with greater access to professional business development assistance such as one-on-one business counseling, specialized workshops and training courses and microloan resources to help you take your small business to the next level.
PRIME MicroEntrepreneur Benefits
- Free admission to Business Services workshops and networking events.
- Discounts and scholarships for QEDC Business Training courses.
- Free marketing assistance with graphic design interns, including logo, flyer and brochure development.
- Free assistance with licensing and permits.
- Free one-on-one counseling that is customized to help micro entrepreneurs.
- Free business CPA consultation, pro-bono legal assistance and free microlending assistance.
Criteria For Enrollment
- You must be a micro entrepreneur.
- You must be in business or starting a small business.
- You must be able to demonstrate business activities (i.e. made sales or investments in your company).
- You must demonstrate a need and meet PRIME Program eligibility guidelines.
- If selected to participate in this program, you must attend a minimum of two counseling sessions a year (one every six months), sign up for at least two workshops to stay enrolled and participate in surveys.
For more information about the PRIME MicroEntrepreneur Program, please feel free to contact Andrea Ormeno at: 718-263-0546 or by via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org